30 daily lessons to teach, model, and reinforce life-long social, emotional, and behavioral skills during times of extended absence from school.
The aim of the program is to empower teachers, parents, and caregivers to deliver lessons to their child(ren) that provide a basic understanding of the body’s response to toxic stress and trauma, teach new skills to cope with everyday triggers and school/home-related stressors, and reinforce resilience and positive behavior. The content is designed to fit into K-5 elementary classrooms (in-person and virtual), school-wide Tier I behavioral health supports, and home/community settings, and can easily be personalized to meet your organization or child(ren)’s needs.
- Comprehensive introductory videos, pulled from Starr's 40-week Courageous Classrooms: Skill of the Week Program, introducing educators and parents/guardians to the program concepts, implementation strategies, and underlying philosophy of how to support their child(ren)'s social, emotional, and behavioral growth
- 30 daily lessons that can be personalized to meet your class or home needs
- 30 emails designed to deliver each lesson to parents/guardians in one clear and consistent format
- Add-on activities for select lessons, to reinforce the deliverable
- Access to a community (through a closed Facebook group) of like-minded professionals, parents, and guardians actively using the 6-week Courageous Children program - providing a unique environment to exchange best practices, lessons learned, and grow together as experts in social-emotional learning.
For inquiries about multi-user licenses that can be used within your school, across your district, or within your organization/neighborhood, please click here to submit your request.
- Once purchased, you will have access to the program for 1-year (365 days)